Every time the mom exercises recommended practice, your baby gets a larger share of oxygen in the blood that will improve your metabolism and give you a pleasurable sensation. All your senses, particularly the brain, it will be running at its optimum level.
Some benefits of physical activity for the baby are:
• The hormones released during the year pass through the placenta to the baby. At the start of exercise it receives an emotional stimulus of adrenaline from the mother.
• During the year the baby will experience the effects of endorphins, substances that make us feel much better and more relaxed.
• At the end of physical activity, endorphins exert a powerful calming effect, which may last more than eight hours, and is perceived by the baby
• The movement of the exercise is comforting and the baby will be pleased by the effect of balancing.
• When the mother is exercised, the muscles of his abdomen performed a kind of pleasant and soothing massage for the baby.